Friday, July 2, 2010

From June 7th

6/7 - saw 175 Saturday morning. Haven't seen it since, unfortunately, but it will return. Did a bunch of work outside this weekend and am stiff and sore today as a result, but not (maybe) as much as I could be - turns at rototilling and some digging and painting and pulling weeds should have left me pretty much blasted. The eating wasn't so great: Sultan grill with humus and strawberry-mango juice on Saturday and Rib City that day for lunch (ate small bits of bread at both places, and sweet BBQ beans and slaw at RC); Mexican (enchiladas, chips/salsa, and sopapillas) for dinner last night (tasted great, but I think we can retain it as a special treat rather than an always thing). So being at 177 this morning between swollen joints and starches, really could be worse. I wish I'd been tracking muscle percent - 32.9% this morning seems like higher than in a while, but I don't have data.

No comments:

Post a Comment