Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7th

166.4 this morning; I shouldn't be disappointed, but I am, a bit.  I know I was only a bit above this 2 days ago and figured that a 24-hour IF would sort it and add some besides.  I guess it did, but I just can't get too enthusiastic about .2 pounds.  It may end up being more - I have a stomach ache this morning that presages some intestinal "to do"s (I'm trying to be delicate here), so we will see what things look like tomorrow.

Almost afraid to mention this out loud, but the leg cramps have subsided a bit - I haven't leapt out of bed in nearly a week.  I've pulled back to 1 potassium rather than 2 to see if it stays that way. 

Anyway, since I had to fast until the physical yesterday, I just kept at it until dinner - Lee refuses to do a 24-hour IF; actually, he refuses to fast, period, which is fine as long as he doesn't get all weird about me doing it.  But I don't want to be too in-your-face about doing the long ones; at some point, he's going to start quoting conventional medical wisdom at me and tell me I'm making myself sick.  Fabulous reasoning, if I were actually getting sick as a result, which I'm not.  But I'd rather not have the discussion at all, so I tend not to fast breakfast unless he's not there to see it.

Will probably IF lunch today - the weather is nasty and not supposed to improve, so I see no reason to leave the building.


No comments:

Post a Comment