Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8th

165.8.  I'm not sure what is psychologically important about crossing the 166 barrier, but this feels like a significant milestone.  According to the LoseIt app, I have lost 25.6 pounds since I started tracking, just after Easter.  I don't know what that works out to in terms of pounds per week or anything, but it has been relatively steady and very effortless (considering I have yet to make it to the gym, I think - really effortless!).  Sometimes, everything just clicks - and this is one of those times, I guess.

Biz is finally seeing some good results again; she's very obviously making the effort to avoid the bread - last night at dinner, she had fajitas and ate them without the tortillas (until one bite at the very end).  I could see her treating this as a "diet" and trying to go back to "normal" (i.e., the SAD), but she's bright enough to recognize the effects early, so hopefully it won't be for long.

IF-ing breakfast today as I have a lunch meeting.  Figured that would be the easiest way to handle it - and I wasn't at all hungry this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment