Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Aargh!

165.0 or 165.2 this morning, depending on which instance of stepping on the scale you believe (it went UP between two attempts).  All I ate yesterday was 2 skewers of white-meat chicken in sauce (probably sweet sauce, but it was fairly caramelized by the time I got it), one-half pound of gyro meat with tzaziki sauce, and 2 squares of Lindt's 85% cacao chocolate.  That's IT.  Some salt in the gyro meat might have added water (okay, I just saw an analysis online of gyros that listed something like 1100 whatevers of sodium, so that could be an issue), and maybe the chicken was on the salty side, but from LoseIt, I only consumed about 700 calories for the entire day.

Having things go in the wrong direction is annoying, certainly.  I'm up 2 pounds from Friday, and some of it might be actual body weight, but I think much of it is water.  So I'm going to drink water like a crazy person today to see if I can get it to flush out. 

The bodyaches are back today, and I slept pretty crappy last night.  Given the issue above and the pain, I doubled the salmon oil at breakfast.  I also doubled the magnesium, just to see if maybe I'm full of it (so to speak).  I don't think so, but it's worth a shot.  If I remember to do it, I'll do salmon oil at dinner as well.

For what it's worth, my waist is slimmer than a couple of days ago and that drove my bodyfat down to 30.2%.  I truly don't think I'm adding muscle right now (muscle weighs more than fat), although I have been meaning to go to the gym, so I do not know what's going on.  It could just be some sort of cyclical thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment