Friday, July 2, 2010

From June 18th

6/18 - 171.0 And that includes eating lunch yesterday. And a string cheese at bedtime (I was hungry after dinner a bit; should have had more kebab meat, I guess). Verified the calculated bodyfat % and it is definitely 35.4-6%ish, depending on my vigor with tightening the tape measure. Having very annoying leg cramps at the moment (well, over the past few days), which have an association with the rapid weight loss, it seems. Only out of bed for them a couple of times last night; I've amped up the potassium some and may try magnesium at bedtime tonight to see if that helps. The Mg is working nicely on other fronts - early phase constipation is now a faint memory. And one other note. My "skinny" jeans (albeit size 16 tall) are roomy this morning, fresh from a wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment