Friday, July 2, 2010

From June 16th

6/16 - 172.8. Guess the 173 yesterday was for real. Cool beans. Had some Lindt 85% cacao chocolate after dinner (for dessert) last night; pretty amazing stuff, but you don't want a lot at once (makes it even better). Mostly not sweet at all, so maybe nobody else will want any becept me. Fat still 29.7% I think. I _feel_ thinner - rather a lot, actually. I was rubbing a shoulder on Friday night while driving from NOLA to Mobile and realized that the muscle was just under the skin. I have weird little dents on the backs of my wrists, and you can see the knobs of the armbones there. My butt is starting to develop dents on the sides. Along with all the other side effects - increased energy (no problem driving 3 hours starting at 11 pm the other night, last night I came home and fed the dogs and then went grocery shopping and moved Biz' car and went through all the accumulated mail before cooking dinner, etc), better sleep, fewer aches and pains, a basic feeling of well-being,... And I ask myself - self, why would anyone eat any other way? After the carb-fest on Monday night, I felt rather crappy - heart pounding, mild stomach ache, shaky and weird. Hadn't felt like that for months until then. Once life around here settles a bit, I think I'll try getting back to weightlifting. I have a feeling that it will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment