Friday, July 2, 2010

From July 1st

7/1 (guess I'd better change the calendar page) - still 168.0. Not surprised, as it was a 3-meal day and lunch was a burger with guac and bacon on it (very tasty, I might add). Measurements and measurement-based bodyfat down to 33.something%, though. Did NOT sleep well last night at all; woke around 2 am with cramps and couldn't get back to sleep for a while; when I did, I had crazy-odd dreams. And then the dogs joined us - somewhere between 3 and 4:30 when Biz got up. I slept a bit after that, but the quality was atrocious. Biz and Lee had mac-and-cheese for lunch; and both felt the aftereffects. I keep hoping they'll get thoroughly on board with this way of eating, rather than looking for ways to have occasional breaks from it. The tiredness is from other things too, I know - Lee's job issues and having to be supportive with that crashing in right on top of his mom's death. He's rather high-maintenance right now; forgetful, ditzy, querulous. I try to do my stuff "around him" as much as I can - and that does seem to be keeping me on an even keel. And, for what it's worth, even under all this stress, I'm not at all drawn to eating carbs - and in days of old, I would have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment