Friday, July 2, 2010

From June 25th

6/25 - still 169.8, but I ate lunch yesterday to keep Lee company, and had a taco salad with refried beans for dinner - and then got hungry and ate a bunch of olives and some chocolate in the evening. So not all that surprising. And the correlation between calf cramps (or weirdness) and weight loss is strengthened a bit. I did take a magnesium just before bed that might have helped with the cramps, but I really didn't have much rumbliness, even. Got a good night's sleep, which I did need. Plan for the weekend is to keep things going, although we have a movie planned for tonite and I'll have to come up with a strategy, because the popcorn thing is just not working for me. Maybe some walnuts and dark chocolate, smuggled in, would work. Something that occurs to me; I read periodically that tiredness prompts eating because the energy you would have got sleeping properly is made up by the added food you eat. Might explain the hunger last evening and the lack of loss overnight. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment