Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday

155.0 still today.  I guess I should be grateful that it's stopped increasing. I am not grateful that it hasn't gone down.  I am not grateful that my knees and ankles are stiff and sore for no reason. Hate this.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • coconut flakes - probably 1/3 cup, which is 1 serving
  • beef jerky - 2 vending-sized bags
  • cheese
  • walnuts
  • a vending-sized bag of potato chips
  • an entire gluten-free Domino's pizza - pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms
That was it; I was thinking that I had something else, but I didn't; I sewed all evening in order to finish a dress for Elizabeth.

I just looked up the pizza - for starters, so amusing, they think 1/6 of a 10" pizza is a serving.  15 g carbs in their serving, so 90g in that part of my day's eating alone.  The potato chips didn't help; I think they weigh in at another 23ish g carbs.  113g at minimum, when I'm trying to eat down near zero.

Brought cheese with me today, and will eat that. And will get back to my very low carb approach starting today.  Amazing how difficult it's been lately - maybe hormones are at work again.  I think, since I don't anticipate any drinking, that it might be time to do another fat fast as a reset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment