Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday

Still fighting the cold; last night, it made me cough when I was laying down trying to sleep. So helpful. If I propped my head up, even a little, it stopped. I was still awake at 11:30 after taking an Advil PM around 9, not sleepy at all. Probably a no-brainer to figure out that I'm a bit wiped today. I opted to work from home to see if I can get it to stop doing this to me; don't know if that will work or not.

154.2 this morning. Here's yesterday:

  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 3 pieces of cheese
  • salami - 6 very thin slices
  • an apple
  • two more pieces of cheese
  • chips and salsa
  • naked chicken fajitas
  • two squares of raspberry-filled dark chocolate
  • about 5 candy corn pieces (I resisted until very late)
I think some of it's water; my ankles were a bit puffy at bedtime. I can't recall if it's starve a cold, feed a fever or vice versa; at the moment, I seem to be opting for the latter.

This whole being sick thing is such a bummer - it's been so nice for the past 3 years not getting any of the stuff Lee and Elizabeth brought home. I chalk this up to stress - a combination of long commutes, that damn remodel, and menopause - and falling off the Paleo wagon rather a lot this past few months. So, something to fix.

Working from home today; I will be eating cheese and butter and bacon and the like today, and planning something very paleo for dinner, although I don't know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment