Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday

I thought I ate better yesterday; apparently not.  Also, hot flashes are firing nearly constantly this morning and sleep was futile overnight.  I am miserable. I'm sure I can keep going, but after a while, if cutting an arm off would make this stop, I would probably give it serious thought.  154.2 again this morning.  Here's yesterday; maybe after looking at the list something will make sense:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese (4 pieces throughout the day, and one after dinner)
  • coconut - probably 6-8 TBSP
  • gyro meat
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • a dark chocolate square with raspberry filling
  • walnuts, I think
  • one almond-flour cracker
Nothing obvious - maybe the coconut?  I won't be eating it today - took it to work to replace the craving for vending machine food - and it's working for that.  I think I'm going with olives for snacking today - and we had actual breakfast, which I think we need to restart doing, somehow.  With all of us sick or at least a bit disabled at the moment, it's really hard to get up in the morning.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment