Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday

Yesterday, while doing the standing desk thing, I spent a brief stint standing on one leg - a few seconds, really, on each leg alone.  I also changed up when I took melatonin - at 7 pm, instead of right at bedtime.  I don't think anything else changed significantly.  And I got somewhat better sleep last night.  Not perfect; I know I was up at 1:30, anyway.  But better - maybe the quality of the sleep intervals was better than before or something.  I'll take any help I can get.

In addition, it was raining/snowing (yes, dammit) last night, so it was cooler than normal in the bedroom as well.  That may have helped given my thermal issues.

No idea what I weigh today - Fridays, I leap out of bed to get the animals fed and stuff, and don't have time to step on the scale.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a Jimmy John's unwich (roast beef and turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo, I think)
  • a dill pickle
  • 5/6 of a gluten free Domino's pizza, with pepperoni, bell peppers, and mushrooms
  • two squares of raspberry filled dark chocolate
I was able to avoid any other snacks after that, due to feeling full. And I was hungry at 5:00 this morning.

I think I need to get back into ketosis if I can.  I know I'm not there now.  And I don't know if I can, truly; the sugar cravings I've been having lately are pretty darn strong.  Nonetheless, I think I will try again.

Meatloaf and mashed cheesy cauliflower for dinner tonight - see?  Avoiding the starch as much as possible.  Also comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment