Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday

Fasted yesterday, pretty well.  I ate 7 green olives (all fat) and some coconut (maybe 4g carbs) before dinner.  And we went to the gym - I walked a little over a mile and a quarter at increasing speed over the distance, thanks to a paced playlist.  So of course, I weigh more today than yesterday - 152.8.  Probably water.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • olives
  • coconut flakes (probably about 1/3 cup)
  • cheese
  • burger patty with green chile and cheese
  • 3 pieces of cheddar
  • a square of dark chocolate
  • about 1 TBSP of dried cherries
That was it.  I tested for urine ketones at bedtime and came up with a trace.  I think I can do better than that.

Fasting today, more for sleeping in purposes than anything else; we were tired.  I did do Advil-PM last night and got a decent night's sleep with lots of vivid dreaming.  I only recall one semi-waking episode involving temperature fluctuations.  And I meant to do the cold water blast this morning and forgot it.  I'll try again tomorrow, I guess.

I may eat lunch today, schedule permitting (and it appears that it will).  Not sure what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment