Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday

151.6; ate lots of chocolate and french fries yesterday.  Need I say more?  Here's the breakdown:
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • the usual supplements
  • double quarter pounder with cheese, no bun
  • medium fries
  • iced tea
  • steak
  • green beans
  • wine 
  • chocolate - 1 square Ghirardelli raspberry-filled and an entire bar (3 servings) of milk chocolate with toasted coconut
The thing is, that milk chocolate bar wasn't even that good - the flavor was just sweet, not balanced. I didn't like it all that much, but I still finished it.  I hate that.

Sleep was shit.  I added leg cramps to the other fun.  Life is sucking mightily right now.  Lee and Elizabeth are both sick; he sounds like he has bona-fide pneumonia, and she only has a cold (I hope, anyway) after her trip to Seattle, but is exhausted.  And I'm the healthy one - the sweaty, menopausal, depressed, chocolate-craving, underslept healthy one.  Add to all that an hour and 10 minute commute driving directly into the sun and I just want to curl up in a corner and weep.  I hope things improve soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment