Okay, seriously? 155.2? What the, ... well, you know how that ends. My ankles are a bit swollen, but am I carrying as much as 4-5 pounds of water right now? Seems unlikely. And yes, I know muscle weighs more and all that, but I don't think 3 gym sessions and a 5K are likely to have packed on 5 pounds of muscle. Of course, I haven't done a lean body mass measurement in a while; maybe I should.
Still, here's yesterday. Maybe if I see it all:
- egg custards - 1-1/2 of them with bacon and cheddar
- coconut flakes - probably 4 Tbsp
- a vending-sized bag of beef jerky
- keto crust pizza with pepperoni (crust from cheese, egg, and almond flour)
- an Almond Joy and M&Ms bag - both fun-sized
- random leftover tortilla chips
That was it. The carbs at the end aren't much help, but other than that, a pretty good eating day. And my sleep has continued to improve - I woke up at 11:30 but was able to go right back to sleep and didn't budge again until well after 4, which is awesome for me. Hot flashes have been on a downward trend over the past couple of days - subsiding? I'm not going to predict, but it's been nice so far.
Gym tonight again. I think I will stick with the weights I did last time - lower back and abs, lat pull down and chest press, and leg press and ab/adductors. And walk a bit.