Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday

So.  No gym yesterday; we ended up going out to eat instead.  Everyone had had an abysmally bad day.  155.0 this morning; I guess that's an improvement, albeit a piddly one.  My ankles are very swollen this morning and I am hoping to pee frequently sometime soon.

Here's yesterday:
  • 1-1/2 egg custards
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a salad with blue cheese, avocado, fried prosciutto
  • a vending bag of M&Ms
  • 5 green olives and a pepperoncini
  • salad with Olive Garden dressing
  • steak and chicken chunks
  • roasted bell peppers
  • a few roast potatoes
  • 1-1/2 Ande's mints
  • a glass of white wine
I think that was it.  Barely a trace of ketosis at bedtime, and no surprise.  Trying to get back into the groove again today - no breakfast (finished the egg custards yesterday), and nothing but coconut flakes to eat here, I hope.  No gym tonight; everyone's scattered after work, I think.  I believe I will do some sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment