Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday

Okay, they're gone.  The candy corn and mellocreme pumpkins no longer exist in my house. Because I ate the last of them.  

I hereby resolve not to buy any more.  That should help some.  My gut flora are complaining, my weight is complaining, and I'm sure that eating all that sugar did not help my cold get better.  153.8 again this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • candy corn
  • leftover gluten free pizza - most of 1 slice; the crust doesn't hold up well
  • cashews
  • walnuts
  • salad with blue cheese salad dressing and bacon
  • pot roast with potatoes and carrots
  • waldorf salad
  • green beans with bacon
I think that was it; I don't remember.  It was a disorganized day for eating. Tentative plan tonight is gyro meat and a salad.

The cold isn't getting any worse; I sound stuffed up, but feel pretty normal, so I am hopeful that it's on the wane. I want it gone so I can get back to occasional gym visits and working outside and things that will help us all survive the winter with less stress and disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment