Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday

152.8 this morning, sleep last night was utter crap again; I spent yesterday feeling perfectly awful.  I don't know if it was the cold that I don't really have any more, or menopause, or a combination of both.  Tired, achy, sweaty, weak, hungry; I had it all going for me.  Ugh.  Suffice it to say I didn't eat as well as I could have, although I didn't do all that bad.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • 1-1/2 egg custards from the 30-Day Guide to Paleo cookbook
  • the usual supplements
  • coconut flakes - probably a lot
  • vegetable soup with beef (made Friday - it got very onion-flavored over the weekend in the fridge)
  • M&Ms toward the end of the day when I was still starving and feeling ugh - don't know if they really helped
  • stuffed cabbage casserole (had a bit of rice in it; otherwise, nothing high-carb
  • walnuts
  • two salted chocolate almonds
  • an apple
  • cheese
Longer list than usual, and the apple and M&Ms were carbs that I could have done without.  I have brought cheese with me today, and so far, despite the sleep issues, I feel better today than I did yesterday, so I am hopeful that I won't bonk mid-afternoon.  

I suppose it's possible that yesterday was an incidence of the low-carb flu.  I don't really know, though, and since I ate carbs, it may be a couple of days of clean eating before I have another shot at ketosis.  I will keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment