Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday

An interesting  observation this morning (more correctly, 11:38 pm yesterday).  I took melatonin at bedtime last night, and was back to the old pre-midnight waking as if it were morning thing.  Which I don't like, a lot.  When I take melatonin around 8ish, this hasn't been happening.  I think I'll revert to the 8 pm dose.

152.4 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • double quarter-pounder with cheese, no bun
  • some coconut, not a lot
  • chips and salsa
  • chicken with green chile and avocados on it
  • about a spoon full of refried beans
  • about 2 spoons full of rice
  • a chocolate truffle
That was it.  Slightly higher urine ketones, although still in the trace-small region. I'm feeling motivated to stick with the low-carb eating, for mental serenity and feeling better and not repeating that cold, and it may be that that motivation will work better than weight loss, which seems to be very impossible just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment