Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday

Another night of fairly good sleep.  I recall waking at 12:40ish, turning on an old radio show on the iPod, and melting back to sleep.  Again, around 3:40, I think - this time, my hips were hurting again and telling my brain to shut up already didn't really work too well.  Getting a massage this weekend. I was awake-ish for about an hour that time, but asleep again by 5:30 when the alarm went off.  The sleep felt darn good - very deep.  I've needed it.

Eating wasn't so great. 152.6 again this morning.  I need to get out of the snacking habit; that seems to be my big issue right now.  Here's yesterday:
  • an egg custard (mushroom and sausage and Gruyere)
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • coconut - multiple amounts, no idea
  • an apple
  • a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos
  • steak with mushrooms sauteed in butter
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • cheese
  • cashews - the other thing, apart from coconut, that I need to stop
Elizabeth, on the other hand, has lost something like 7 pounds this week, and is chuffed no end. She resisted a donut yesterday by saying to herself that it was not food.  I'm so glad this is working for her again.

Ham and homemade green bean casserole for dinner, probably also salad.  I've had a couple of the egg custards for breakfast today, and will try to avoid food until late afternoon - not eating until I am actually hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment