Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday

I did the cold shower yesterday, but took the melatonin at 9 pm (forgot to do it earlier).  Slept like a bag of rocks until well after 2 am, woke briefly to hit the bathroom, and slept more until the alarm went off.  Did I hot flash?  I don't know.  It's possible I did not, which would be awesome.

151.8 this morning and ketones inching toward "small" from "trace".  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (cut down on some of the arcane stuff like CoQ10 and Gingko)
  • 4 pieces of cheese
  • about 1 T of coconut flakes
  • 1 more piece of cheese
  • roast chicken
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • about 1T of dried cherries
  • 1 square of dark chocolate
  • 1 salted dark chocolate almond
I think that was it.  I skipped breakfast again this morning, and have olives with me, and may go get lunch as well.  I still feel swollen, so there's more water there to be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment