Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday

Is it inappropriate to say I spent yesterday peeing?  Because I kind of did.  152.8 today - so 2.2 pounds of water weight lost.  I ate as close to zero-carb as I could.  Survived Halloween without eating any of our Halloween candy.  Here's the breakdown:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • 6 total pieces of cheddar cheese
  • about 1/3 cup of coconut flakes
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • a little cottage cheese
  • roast beef
  • green beans
  • bacon bits
  • butter (2 tiny tubs)
  • 2 squares of 85% Lindt
That was it.  Carbs would have been in the coconut flakes (1-2 grams total there), the salad, the green beans, and the chocolate.  I think I was down in the 20s, and that was the goal.  So a good thing.

Sleep was not so great.  I felt some calf fasciculation in the evening, so hit my calves with Magnesium oil at bedtime.  No calf cramps overnight, but one did hit in the arch of my left foot around 3 am.  A few night sweats on top of that, and I'm pretty achy this morning.  

I did some thinking yesterday about slippage in how I've been eating over the past 2 years or so, and there's enough there to account for 10 or so pounds, I think.  I'm going to work very hard to get back to where I was when losing the weight originally. I know I am fighting some hormone issues, but I think if I ramp up the fat and am really strict on the carbs, things will calm down a good bit.  I want to get back to where I was when commercial ice cream was too sweet - because it hasn't been that way for quite a while.

Fat-fasting today as much as I can, although I don't know what dinner will be yet. I'll come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment