Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday

I stressed high-fat eating yesterday, and was still at "trace" ketosis last night.  Not sure what to make of that.  150.6 this morning, with slightly swollen ankles, and a full gut.  It's less full now.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • salami
  • cheese
  • cashews (ultimately 2 handfuls)
  • meat loaf
  • mashed cheesy cauliflower
  • walnuts
  • 1 square maltitol-sweetened chocolate
  • 1 tsp honey
I'll stick with my approach again today, and hope that I can get the ketosis back up.

Sleep was good again.  I was up later than usual for work, took the honey on the way to bed, and thought it might take a while to get to sleep.  In the event, less than 15 minutes.  I woke up at 4 and wasn't able to get back to sleep after that, unfortunately; I started thinking about work. I'm still very alert and rested, though, so I can't really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment