Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday

This has been and continues to be a very long week.  I'm not sure why - perhaps the malaise that accompanies the time change got pushed back a week, or something.  In any event, it is quite the slog.

However, I am still sleeping well - I got 6 straight hours last night, and was able to go back to sleep really quickly after that waking.  More dreaming, but no recollection of what I dreamt of.

150.8 this morning.  I will be keeping an eye on things; it occurs to me that the unlimited energy I get when in ketosis has dissipated somewhat, although for sure, I'm in ketosis - Moderate at bedtime last night.  It feels like water, though.  I'm quite achy this morning, and my ankles are a bit swollen.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • turkey sausages
  • pecans
  • chicken soup
  • cheese
  • a handful of cashews
  • one square of maltitol-sweetened chocolate
  • a teaspoon of honey
That was it.  I think I need more variety or something.  I have had a piece of cheese this morning and have some salami with me, and I think we're having chicken for dinner tonight.  I feel like I might need to add guacamole to the chicken or something - I guess that would be okay. I think maybe the fat content this week is lagging a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment