Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday

Stalling or something.  150.6 this morning, despite being up peeing 3 times overnight.  I feel thinner, though, based on how my clothes are fitting, so I may be leaning out and seeing the muscle development that appeared to be a side effect of the honey.  Maybe.  Or maybe I'm delusional. 

Sleep continues to be better than expected.  Last night, we had dogs awake at 12:30 am, I woke up for a hot flash at 3:11, and was a little bit restless after that, but slept through the restlessness, if that makes any sense.  I'm getting the benefits of solid sleep, even if it's not as solid as one would hope, or something.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • turkey sausages
  • salami
  • taco salad (lettuce, taco meat, cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, salsa)
  • pot roast
  • green beans with ham and tomatoes
  • butter (2 of those little tubs)
  • 1 square maltitol-flavored chocolate
  • cheese
  • 1 tsp honey
I managed, finally, to get through the 45-second plank after dinner last night - I think I'd had my arms in a bad spot in the morning.  Not that it was easy, mind you.  And today is supposed to be 60 seconds.  I haven't tried it yet. Tonight some time.

For all that I seem to be a bit stalled, I am not feeling like giving up on the stricter low-carb eating at the moment.  I like the mental benefits of ketosis - they're providing some counter to the menopause-driven fog I've been in.

No comments:

Post a Comment