Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday

Was sleep good last night?  I think it was better than it could have been, but not objectively good.  I woke up again sometime between 10 and midnight as if it were morning, had a hot flash, and went to the bathroom.  Back to sleep - pretty easily.  Woke up sometime between then and 4 am with a leg cramp (forgot the magnesium oil - won't do that again!), and got back to sleep pretty easily. Woke up at 4:10 after another vivid dream (which have been a bit rare until the past day or two), and was pretty much up from then until the alarm went off at 5:30. I don't know if that last bit is good or bad.   could maybe explain it as time-change related, except before the honey, I think the alarm itself was waking me, and I've been able to sleep in on weekends until it got light (it is definitely NOT light at 4 am). Again, I had the sensation on waking that I'd had good sleep, even with the interruptions. So, the honey is holding on the positive side, I'd say.

150.4 again this morning.  I think I'm not surprised.  Here's my eating for the day:
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese - 2 pieces throughout the day
  • coconut - boredom eating, I think
  • Qdoba naked burrito - shredded beef, cheese, salsa, sour cream, guacamole
  • salami
  • a handful of cashews
  • honey
The coconut wasn't part of the plans for the day, and I don't think the cashews were either. And the honey might have been more than 1 tsp - I used a normal silverware teaspoon, and it sort of overflowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment