Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday

Better sleep last night than the night before - it was interrupted at least twice by hot flashes or hip pain, but I was able to get back to sleep so fast that I can only recall turning on the iPod, but not actually listening to it.  I call that success.  More dreaming as well - the only one I recall, though is a dream that I was Grok-squatting in the kitchen and finding it easy. I cannot actually recall any point in my life when I was able to squat at all, and I sure would like to be able to, but dreaming about it is just weird. I am still waking very refreshed, which is just awesome.

150.6 this morning; it will be obvious why. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • two pieces of cheese
  • double quarter-pounder with cheese, no bun (no, that's not it)
  • hot and sour soup
  • beef with garlic sauce (ding-ding-ding! we have a winner!)
  • two pieces of cheese
  • a teaspoon of honey
The beef part was fine.  The problem was the garlic sauce, which was glutinous and so sweet as to render dinner into dessert.  I didn't finish it, but the damage was done - and I'm sure it was also salty. Chinese food never helps with weight loss - as I was eating it, I was hoping the worst would be a stall. Oh well. My ankles are a bit thick this morning, and I'm pretty sure it's all water. Turkey sausage for breakfast today, and a bag of pecans to go on with, and soup for dinner, already made.

Lee has joined me on the 30-day plank challenge.  45 seconds this morning, and that hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment