Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday (we hope)

The reason I'm not sure it's really Friday is that the morning host on the show that serves as our morning alarm clock was working today - and he usually takes Fridays off.  So, confusing. In any event, I'm working from home, so if it's the wrong day, people may be frustrated trying to find me.

150.0 today; I guess I can't regard it as a stall any more.  My fingers are a bit swollen, so there's still some inflammation I'm fighting. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • pecans
  • coconut flakes
  • tomato soup (from Primal Palate)
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • more cheese
  • cashews
  • two dark-chocolate covered chunks of coconut
  • 1 tsp honey
We had breakfast today - scrambled eggs and bacon. I'll be eating high-fat stuff again today, and sneaking a Paleo snack into a movie tonight. Not sure what will be for dinner yet - our meat supply has dwindled mightily.

Sleep continues to be effective, if a bit broken up.  I had calf fasciculation last night before bedtime, so hit them both with Magnesium oil before bedtime, and it mostly worked - I did find myself rolling over oh-so-carefully a couple of times, but didn't have to leap out of bed abruptly. And one of those hot flashes that mimics "time to get up" around midnight again. But for all that, I feel rested this morning. And that is seriously huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment