Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday

151.0 again today, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • salami (8 slices, I think)
  • green beans with bacon
  • steak (8-oz sirloin)
  • peanuts - about 10 nuts
  • about 1/2 cup homemade stirred custard, made with honey (shooting for the homemade eggnog recipe again, and falling short)
That was it.  I woke up hungry today but didn't dare eat, because Lee has a physical and can't.  I've had a piece of cheese since arriving at work. Trace ketosis at bedtime again last night.  A couple of things may be at work.  1) I've stopped exercising, since the plank challenge was killing my weak shoulder - probably need to restart something, and 2) we are back to skipping breakfast.  I think the bacon and eggs first thing are useful for weight loss.

1 comment:

  1. Hello :) just spent hours over the last two days catching up on your blog. I shared your frustration at being stuck at 162.2 and laughed when you ate the clumpy skittles. Also, I have had a life long hatred of tea but after reading your rave reviews of adding heavy cream I decided to try it. Oh mama! It was so good! I can hardly believe it, thank you :) I have lost 57 lbs. Doing low carb, but I've been stalled for about six months :( not sure what paleo is but it really seemed to work for you, at least initially. Looking forward to more posts and wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete