Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday

I got a pretty good night's sleep last night - weird dreams included - and I should feel rested this morning.  Instead, the alarm jolted me out of sleep, I fell back asleep for part of the time between 5:30 and 6:00, and I'm groggy as hell this morning.  Not sure what to make of that.  I will note that I had more sugar than usual after dinner, above and beyond the honey, so it may be that.  149.2 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • most of the usual supplements (streamlined a bit)
  • 1 egg-custard with mushrooms, bacon, and cheese
  • pecans throughout the day
  • salad with leftover pot roast, garlic sauce, feta, and hot sauce
  • 1 square Lindt's 85%
  • a serving of pumpkin custard with about 2 TBSP sweetened whipped cream
  • 1 tsp honey
So, not a lot of food - I wasn't much hungry all day and was in small ketosis at bedtime, which matches with that.  We had dessert near 8 pm, so it would not have cleared digestion by the time I took the honey at 9, and that's all I can think that would have done it.  Since we finished the custard, I won't be having late desserts any more, and will be able to tell if things sort themselves out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment