Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday

151.0 this morning.  Any idea why?  Not me.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • pork sausage patties
  • pecans
  • a small bag of beef jerky
  • LCHF crust pizza
  • 5 dark chocolate coconut almonds
  • 1 tsp honey
I guess the fat content is low - still showing only trace ketosis in the evenings.  And I feel a bit inflamed - my nose was stuffed up overnight and my feet feel swollen this morning - which I would attribute to the beans and ice cream on Sunday.  So maybe that's it. I've got salami with me today to eat as needed, and am thinking Taco Salad or similar something for dinner.

Sleep could have been better - I had a hot tsunami hit at 3:30 am - seriously hot and soggy and awful - and couldn't get back to sleep until well after 5:00, which isn't much help given the alarm goes off at 5:30. I will keep plugging.

No comments:

Post a Comment