Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday

Stayed on track this weekend, although Friday's sleep was sub-par, to say the least.  I'm not entirely sure why, but since I slept pretty well Saturday night, and really well last night, it's not worrying.  Eating was also good; I think ketosis has settled in for real.  I really don't have much of an appetite and my energy is good.  148.6 this morning - and I saw 147.8 yesterday.  In general, I think the weight loss pattern this go-round is different from 3 years ago - it's more fits and starts.  What's keeping me on track is the other benefits of being in ketosis - the mental clarity and the energy, in particular.

Here's yesterday:
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • anti-inflammatory supplements (I think) - fish oil and magnesium and maybe something else
  • cheese
  • a handful of cashews
  • pot roast with a few carrots, and sauce thickened with potato starch
  • brussels sprouts sauteed with bacon and pecans
  • pumpkin custard and whipped cream (some maple syrup and sugar involved in these)
  • 1 tsp of honey
That was it.  I also restarted the 30-day plank challenge - I got to the 60 second point and started collapsing at 20 seconds, so decided to go at it slower.  2 days on each time, and incrementing only 10 seconds, with a rest every 6th day.  Did 2 days at 20 seconds so far, and will do 30 seconds tonight.  Lee is sticking with the original plan, which puts him at 90 seconds today.  We shall see how that goes.

Not much else going on - a nice, puttery weekend.  Got things done, but nothing huge.

No comments:

Post a Comment