Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday

152.2 this morning.  Do I have any idea why?  Who knows.  Perhaps the scale was propped up on the floor molding yesterday.  Annoying.  Still, much less than I was on Thursday last week, so I shouldn't complain.  And I was in Moderate ketosis last night.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • 3 turkey sausage links
  • the usual supplements
  • 4 pieces of cheese throughout the day
  • Paleo shepherd's pie (cauliflower topping, so low carb)
  • one square of maltitol-sweetened dark chocolate
I can say that toward the end of the workday, my feet were swollen, and I feel like I might have a digestive issue working right now.  Whatever the reason, I am continuing to eat as high-fat, very low carb as I can.  Soup tonight for dinner - leftover roast beef, vegetables, stock.  Probably not a high-fat item, so I will make blue cheese dressing when I get home, and have a salad as well.  

I have noticed a reduction in appetite, which is good.  Planning on continuing a moderate fat fast today; I've had 2 pieces of cheese so far, and have pecans with me, and I turned down lunch for a lunch meeting.

Sleep was not good - lots of hot flashes yesterday and a lot of restlessness overnight that may or may not have been related. My hip was hurting as well.  We didn't make it to the gym last night for various reasons.  I hope we make it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment