Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday

Slept straight through from 9:30ish to 4:00 am last night - very nice.  I feel quite a bit more alert this morning than I did yesterday, as well.  So that's good.

For some reason, I weigh 150.2 this morning.  I do not get this pattern at all.  Down on and because of weekends, up mid-week.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements, slimmed down
  • cheese
  • beef jerky (1 small bag)
  • coconut - the last of it, about 1/3 cup
  • 6 oz sirloin with blue cheese crumbles
  • a whole lotta southern-style green beans
  • 1 square dark chocolate with maltitol
  • 1 tsp honey
  • a handful of cashews
The order of the honey and cashews as a small experiment to see if eating after honey interfered with it.  Apparently not. 

I don't really see anything that would have caused me to gain a pound yesterday; my fingers are swollen, but my feet don't appear to be.  Same thing last week - weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment