Slept straight through from 9:30ish to 4:00 am last night - very nice. I feel quite a bit more alert this morning than I did yesterday, as well. So that's good.
For some reason, I weigh 150.2 this morning. I do not get this pattern at all. Down on and because of weekends, up mid-week. Here's yesterday:
- tea with cream
- the usual supplements, slimmed down
- beef jerky (1 small bag)
- coconut - the last of it, about 1/3 cup
- 6 oz sirloin with blue cheese crumbles
- a whole lotta southern-style green beans
- 1 square dark chocolate with maltitol
- 1 tsp honey
- a handful of cashews
The order of the honey and cashews as a small experiment to see if eating after honey interfered with it. Apparently not.
I don't really see anything that would have caused me to gain a pound yesterday; my fingers are swollen, but my feet don't appear to be. Same thing last week - weird.