Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday

Unexpectedly, I weigh 149.4 this morning.  I say that because the pattern of late is for me to weigh less - a lot less - on Saturday morning and to watch the numbers rise until the following Thursday, about.  That wasn't the pattern this week at all, and I weigh less today than all weekend.  I'm also surprised a bit because we ate pretty crappy yesterday.  Just goes to show how nobody really understands human metabolisms.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • pork sausage
  • shredded pork BBQ
  • cole slaw
  • coconut-flour based pumpkin bread with pecans
  • cashews
  • probably cheese
  • chili with beans and chicken
  • peppermint stick ice cream
The beans worried me - no option but to eat them, out of politeness.  My stomach seems to be mostly okay this morning, but not perfect.

Sleep was utter crap last night, but not related to the honey.  Stress, rather.  I won't say more, but I wasn't able to get to sleep until after 11, and the alarm hurt a lot this morning.  For the record, once I got to sleep, I stayed that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment