Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tuesday

Um, nothing is coming to me this morning. Yesterday was an okay day, and I took a 10 mg Melatonin at bedtime, so I got some sleep. Maybe I'm just exhausted. 151.6 today; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • no supplements (too tired)
  • scrambled eggs with extra yolks (to use them up)
  • 2 pieces of bacon
  • a can of Red Bull (sugar free)
  • 12 ish macadamia nuts
  • chips and salsa (about 5-6 chips)
  • guacamole
  • "steak ranchero" - chunks of steak in green chile
  • the cheese off the refried beans
  • 2 pieces of cheese
That was it. It worked out to :
  • 109 g fat (71%)
  • 27 g carbs (8%)
  • 73 g protein (21%)
Nearly perfect on the ratios, and not too much protein. I started today with eggs and bacon and sour cream and a bit of green salsa. Quite tasty.

No exercise recently; we still have houseguests, and while Lee thinks we will somehow get walks in, it appears he is relying on me to make that happen. And I had production emergencies all yesterday into the dinner hour, so that was not happening. Probably not tonight, either, since he has a golf course meeting at 6. Unless he gets back quickly enough that it's still light out.

No comments:

Post a Comment