Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday

I ended up not eating dinner last night, because there was nobody home to eat with and I wasn't inspired by anything in particular. Instead, I had cheese and cashews. 152.6 this morning, which I don't ascribe to that odd diet. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 turkey sausage links
  • 4 macadamia nuts
  • 5 pieces of Kerrygold Dubliner cheese
  • about 1/3 cup of cashews
  • another tea with cream
That was it for the day:
  • 118 g fat (75%)
  • 21 g carbs (6%)
  • 66 g protein (19%)
I got home and had trash cans to bring in, dogs to feed and clean up after, mail to collect, and a walk to take. Managed all of it before 7 pm, I think. I did not get my FuelPoints goal for the day, unless it was via thrashing after 9 pm - and I rather doubt that. I did have a leg cramp at some point last night - they seem to hit just as I'm falling asleep, no doubt to make sure that I don't actually achieve that goal. Sleep last night was dodgy at best; in addition to the cramp, I woke up at 1 for no particular reason, and again at 4. That latter episode turned out to be a good thing as one of the dogs decided to throw up about 1/2 hour later, and I was awake to hear it and clean up after it. I think my problem was heat - we forgot to shift to the whole-house fan at bedtime, so the swamp cooler stopped running once the temp hit some point above where I would best sleep.

Ketosis at bedtime was Small, tending Moderate. My stomach also appears to be in the process of sorting something out, which may lead to a lower weight tomorrow. The meal pattern today shouldn't be all that different, except maybe a burger for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment