Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday

The pattern continues. I hit a low over the weekend, am up a bit, but not discouragingly so, on Monday, and then gain weight for 2-3 days afterwards. 152.4 this morning, the scale said. Maybe it's possessed. Anyway, the leg cramps have disappeared after the weekend, so it's possible that I'm out of the weight loss zone just now. So weird. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 turkey sausage links
  • 6 macadamia nuts
  • a small handful of cashews
  • 4 pieces of low-carb pizza with just pepperoni on
It worked out to
  • 139 g fat (72%)
  • 39 g carbs (9%)
  • 80 g protein (19%)
That was it. After dinner we went and ran an errand (buying zippers and thread for some sewing projects) and watched a thing about WWI on TV. I took a 10 mg melatonin and went to sleep. Ketosis at bedtime was between Trace and Small, more toward Small, I think.

Sleep last night wasn't great - woke up at 1 because Roscoe had opted to sleep on the bed with us, and I kept colliding with Lee's toenails. Which are sharp. I know I did 2 rounds of one-hour playlists, but think I drifted off in the middle of each, waking up at 2 because the noise stopped. Not terribly helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment