Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday

Yesterday, my weight was a bit mysterious; I didn't feel swollen up or stiff, much. This morning, my fingers are puffy, my elbow is sore, my ankles are stiff, and I have detectable water in my feet. Same weight - 154.6. Go figure. I guess it was in there somewhere. And I guess last week involved a lot of inflammatory eating, or more than I've been doing lately.

Anyway, here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (2 pieces)
  • fat-fast broccoli cheese soup
  • a chicken breast skewer with curry powder on (ick)
  • a 1" long egg roll
  • the tops of 2 pieces of pizza, 1 pepperoni and 1 margherita
  • 2 pieces of cheddar cheese
  • about 1/4 cup cashews
  • 3 salted dark chocolate almonds
It worked out to:
  • 111 g fat (70%)
  • 37 g carbs (10%)
  • 70 g protein (19%)
which is back in the sweet spot for me. And at bedtime, I was showing "Small" levels of ketones, a first in about 5 days. No exercise to speak of; I'm hoping to get a walk in tonight.

Sleep has been pretty good lately - although I'm taking Melatonin to achieve it. Some hot flashes, but they're not as strong as they were there for a while - the pattern seems to have shifted, so that they don't go away entirely, but they don't bug me as much, either. I can keep this level up indefinitely, although I would prefer not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment