Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday

I said yesterday that I would wait until the weekend to see if I need to tweak things, and by gum, I will wait until the weekend. This forceful resolution is needed because this morning, despite a day of breakfast and salad and a walk, I'm up almost a pound. 153.6. Grr. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2-1/2 pieces of bacon
  • Red Bull zero
  • 4 macadamia nuts
  • a cobb salad with avocado, bacon, chicken, blue cheese, and blue cheese dressing
  • 3 squares of TJs dark chocolate bar with almonds
In other words:
  • 135 g fat (76%)
  • 30 g carbs (8%)
  • 67 g protein (17%)
Furthermore, I achieved my goal in FuelPoints last night (not that it wants to sync that amount up, but that's another story), not only walking to and from dinner, but doing garden cleanup after we got home. Does this make sense? It does not.

Ketosis was at Small last night; if nothing else, these nightly tests are showing me that I'm still keto-adapted. At least, I hope that's what they're showing. And I got a solid night's sleep without melatonin last night. These are good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment