Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday

Exercise are not us this week. I rather suspected it would be the case, although Lee was quite sure we could get walks in. And the women of the family will, on Friday, when we do a 5K.

Anyway, 152.6 this morning - or 152.4. Or, being very pessimistic, 153.6. Our scale has lost consistency. My first step on it registered 153.6, so I got off and tried again. Twice it displayed 152.4. Then, a bit later, I zeroed it out completely, let that set in, and tried a fourth time, when it displayed 152.6. In absolute terms, I guess I don't care what I weigh, but I would like to know whether my weight has increased or decreased relative to yesterday or last week or whatever. That makes this annoying.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs with sour cream and green salsa
  • 2 pieces of bacon
  • 12 macadamia nuts
  • a hamburger patty
  • zucchini parmesan noodles (sour cream, butter, cheese)
  • 5 potato chips
  • 3 strawberries
  • a piece of cheese
  • 2 salted dark chocolate almonds
  • another tea with cream
That worked out to:
  • 125 g fat (71%)
  • 37 g carbs (9%)
  • 77 g protein (19%)
It's getting pretty easy to maintain ratios, and I think having some consistent (bar the scale's vagaries) positive feedback has helped a lot. I know, from reading Jimmy Moore's n=1 ketosis blog entries, that he was running closer to 85-5-10 ratios, and I honestly cannot imagine how. If I stall within the next few pounds, or start reversing at this level, I will try to figure it out, but I hope I don't have to. This feels a lot like what I was eating during my original loss.

Sleep interrupted once by a leg cramp that I had to get up for - haven't had too many of those this go-round. I will try to get a cup of bouillon in today, see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment