Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday

Apparently, I'm not permitted to sleep just now. Took a 10 mg Melatonin last night, got nice and sleepy, drifted off, and, BAM! My right calf cramped up enough to launch me out of bed. Around 10 pm. At 12:48, I know I was still awake, and think that's when my left calf followed suit. I had a very hard time getting drowsy again, but was, apparently, asleep at 3:30, when Lee woke up for the day. Red Bull on the way to work this morning, and I may wish I had one on the way home. I had to fight to stay awake on the commute home yesterday, which is very much not a good thing.

153.4 this morning; things starting to settle down a bit from last week. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 1 piece of thick bacon
  • about 10 strawberries
  • fat fast broccoli cheese soup
  • cobb salad (chicken, bacon, blue cheese, avocado, blue cheese dressing)
  • half a handful of cashews (far less than I usually eat)
  • 3 salted chocolate almonds
  • another tea with cream
It worked out to:
  • 126 g fat (70%)
  • 48 g carbs (12%)
  • 73 g protein (18%)
Today is likely to be similar, with the addition of the Red Bull. Except we're having lamb burgers for dinner, probably with a salad. See how that goes - they're an experiment.

I was at "Small" on the keto-stix last night, so I think we're more or less back in business there. I would like to get the diet a bit fattier, and lower carbs, but I'm still in the basic zone I aimed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment