Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday

Well, the pattern is back - Friday is the recorded low day of this week, at 151.8. Good thing, too - I had some pretty extreme leg cramps last night, and am glad to see they weren't in vain.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 turkey sausage links
  • about 6 or 8 Macadamia nuts
  • 3 pieces of Kerrygold Dubliner cheese
  • 1/3 cup of cashews
  • a 1/3-pound beef patty with cheese, guacamole, and green salsa
  • a pinch (just what it sounds like) of potato chips - the bag was nearly empty
I think that was it. It worked out to:
  • 132.9 g fat (70%)
  • 32 g carbs (7%)
  • 98.8 g protein (23%)
At bedtime, I was at Small-Moderate ketosis. I drank a lot of tea in the evening and watched videos, and am trying to get off Melatonin as a regular thing, which turned out to be a less than wonderful confluence of circumstances. I was still awake at 11.

No exercise yesterday. I was really tired from the sleepless night the night before. Today will be my usual tea-drinking fest, with snacks and probably taco salad tonight. Tomorrow, we are going on a dinner train thing with prime rib, and I don't know how well that will go for my eating patterns, but I will hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment