Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday

Weird eating day yesterday. I am wondering if the information in my LoseIt database is correct, because it seemed to think I was way undereating yesterday, and it didn't feel that way at all.  Here's yesterday:

  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • 2 pieces of bacon
  • 2 macadamia nuts
  • Mongolian BBQ with beef, peppers, onions, bok choy, red cabbage, mushrooms
  • 3 squares of TJ's dark chocolate bar with almonds
  • another tea with cream
That worked out to:
  • 64 g fat (65%)
  • 37 g carbs (17%)
  • 41 g protein (18%)
By rights, I should have been starving; it was also (for what that's worth) fewer than 1000 calories. I wasn't - although I was hungry going into dinner, what I ate filled me up just fine. Trace ketosis at bedtime, sleep was utter crap (onions were a mistake, I think), and I'm still at 152.8. So be it. More eggs-and-bacon for breakfast today, and I have the other 10 macadamias if I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment