Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday

Still stiff and sore, and my feet - well, my left foot - look like blown-up surgical gloves at the end of the day. 153.8 this morning. Sleep last night would have been fine but for the dogs and a couple of explosions in our neighborhood. I'm assuming it was fireworks or something un-sinister in nature, because it hasn't been on the news, but it extended the dogs' issues by a good hour, during which I mostly did not sleep. So I'm quite groggy today.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (2 pieces)
  • fat fast broccoli cheese soup
  • chef's salad with ham, turkey, and cheese, and blue cheese dressing
  • raspberries and ice cream
  • 1/3 cup cashews
  • another tea with cream
In the end, I overtopped the 50 g carbs target - I guess because of the ice cream. Here's how it broke down:
  • 152 g fat (72%)
  • 58 g carbs (12%)
  • 73 g protein (15%)

So the ratios were fine, and I showed up as "Trace" on the keto-stix at bedtime. Hot flashes were more annoying than usual yesterday; I guess something has increased, or decreased, or something, hormonally speaking. Annoying.

We didn't get a walk in, due to having to clean up after our thunderstorm the night before - we had several large tree limbs down, but the roof appears to be okay. Planning on a repeat of the dinner tonight, and the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment