Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday

And it appears that things are getting back on track.  I got a full night's sleep last night - exhaustion is a powerful force - and am down to 152.4 this morning. My fingers are still a bit swollen, but everything else seems to be better.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • 3 links turkey sausage
  • 7 strawberries
  • fat-fast broccoli soup
  • lamb burger (1/3 pound)
  • a few tomato slices
  • a few potato chips
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • a handful of raspberries (they're inundating us at the moment)
  • 3 salted dark-chocolate almonds
  • another tea with cream
That worked out to:
  • 135 g fat (71%)
  • 40.7 g carbs (10%)
  • 81.3 g protein (19%)
We even got a walk in last night - just a short one, but getting back into the routine is key. I'm planning on driving to the golf course with Lee tomorrow and walking home, to get a good solid walk in. 

In order to get sleep last night, I took the "big" (10 mg) melatonin; I need to get some smaller dose ones that are not time-release, because the time-release ones wake me up - or don't sustain sleep past about midnight on the first blast. They're weird.

Hot flashes continue, a little heavier than in the past weeks, but not to the point of being a real problem - yet. I've learned not to expect things to stay the same with this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment