Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday

And, back down. 151.8 this morning.  Sort of an E-ticket ride, my weight. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • 8 macadamia nuts
  • a chicken breast
  • about 1/2 cup green beans
  • 1/2 cup raspberries with cream (NOT ice cream)
  • 2 pieces of cheese
That was it. A very short list for the day. Trace ketosis at bedtime (not a high fat day, either, although I haven't put it all into my tracker yet, so I don't know where we landed). I slept pretty well - woke up just before midnight very hot, to realize that the heated mattress pad was on and we hadn't turned on the whole-house fan. Once I remedied those issues, the next thing I knew was that the alarm was going off. We're having good sleeping weather - cool and rainy - just now, and I hope to continue taking full advantage of it.

Spent last evening taking in a size 10 dress. I'd bought it to fit my hips, which it did, but it ran straight from underarms to hips, and needed some general definition added. Between side and back seams and added back darts, I think I took in 3-1/2 to 4 inches in the waist, which helped a lot. I'm so glad I can sew. One of the things I've noticed lately is that clothing is being shaped for people with metabolic syndrome - i.e., waist as big as or bigger than their hips - and nearly nothing fits me. So I make clothes, or buy something close and alter it. No other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment