Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday

Still swollen.  I tried an epsom salts bath last night, but nothing. 158.8 again today, and sore and bulgy in places like ankles. Here's yesterday (nothing to brag about):
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage
  • the usual supplements
  • Jimmy John's unwich with turkey, bacon, and cheese
  • a bag of potato chips
  • another bag of potato chips
  • cheese
  • 3 Fuzzy's ground beef tacos, no tortillas
  • 1 tsp honey
Obviously, I chose to eat the potato chips - both involved effort; they weren't just sitting around. They tasted quite good. I don't know why I felt I needed them, but I did. 

Sleep last night was interrupted by the dog again - same scenario, but at 1:45 rather than 4, so my sleep was worse. I still feel like I'm getting rest, but I'm so tired right now it's not at all funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment