Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday

Okay, this is simply unacceptable.  I weigh 157.6 this morning, dammit.  What on earth is going on? Needless to say, I stopped the resistant starch experiment after the weekend, although I suppose it could be aftereffects.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • 10 olives
  • a Jimmy John's unwich with roast beef and cheese
  • cheese
  • bean-free chili with more cheese on top
  • one holiday chocolate
  • peanuts - maybe 2 handfuls?
  • 1 tsp honey
The peanuts and chocolate were out of line, obviously, and the peanuts were very salty, to boot.  My feet were so swollen this morning that my shoes were tight, so water is involved, but things are very much out of hand. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do about it.  Thinking maybe it's time to go back to eating breakfast, even if I have to cook it.

My stomach is somewhat unhappy at the moment; I don't think today will be a fast, but I'm a bit constrained in how I might eat lunch, because of meetings. Possibly another unwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment