Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday

Successful fast yesterday; I did not eat anything until I got home after work around 5.  I'm thinking that makes for a 21-hour fast, give or take.  Not bad. Then I had 3 pieces of cheese and went to the gym; walked a mile and did weights, and then had dinner (Qdoba naked burrito without rice or beans and with guac). 154.4 this morning. I'm not really holding my breath that it will be the start of anything, or even that it will be the same tomorrow.  Based on recent history, it won't.  I'm not going to stop my Whole30 on that account, though.

Lee and Elizabeth have stopped Whole30-ing; he had rice last night, and her comment was "I'm eating whatever I want when I'm away from home".  They're now officially on their own. I can't control them; I can only control me.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (added Biotin to try to get my thumbnail to stop cracking)
  • cheese
  • Qdoba naked shredded beef burrito, with cheese, sour cream, guac, and salsa
  • walnuts (not very many)
  • 1 tsp honey
I was in "Small" ketosis last night again; hope to keep the streak going there.  No leg cramps yet - note that I figure they will show up in the near future.

Onward.  I'm very stiff this morning from the workout. I figured out weights for me - I will be doing back extensions, crunches, bicep curls, chest and overhead presses, inner and outer thighs, and leg presses. Got some baseline weights/reps numbers last night and will be doing them every time we go to the gym.  Which should be Thursday - I suspect I will become the family nag for that, too. I should just embrace the role.

No comments:

Post a Comment